To enter, participants will submit a full-resolution rendering using “The Bad Wrap” driver side Mustang template. A free template can be downloaded here: Mustang GT Premium. Only the driver side is necessary to enter the first round of submissions.
The first round entries must be submitted by September 20, 2016. Only one submission allowed per shop. Five finalists will be chosen and announced as the winners of the first round on September 21, 2016. We suggest entrants should not publish their work until after judging so competition remains in the dark!
The finalists are then required to design and submit artwork for a full wrap and must then submit the 1) source files; 2) full size, print-ready TIFF panels 54″ wide at 72dpi; 3) and a 1/10 scale proof at 150dpi. Send all files via a file sharing service to email@example.com by October 21, 2016.
The winning wrap design will be printed and installed prior to the show by the event staff. We will reveal the winning wrap and announce the winner at The Big Reveal party on November 1st, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Submit full-resolution design using “The Bad Wrap” Mustang driver side template. You may send a full design but only the driver side is required for the primary round. Submit only you best! One submission per shop/designer.
- Finalists will be chosen on September 21, 2016.
- Finalists must submit the full wrap design (all sides), the design source files, paneled print-ready (72 dpi) TIFF files sized for 54” media, and a 150dpi 1/10 scale proof by October 21, 2016.
- Only one winner will be announced at The Big Reveal party on November 1st, 2016.
Judging art is subjective so we reserve our right to opinions and the winner will not be up for discussion. Here are a few points we’ll consider when judging a design:
- Workflow: use of programs, file setup and layers, panel alignment.
- Theme: How well the design or style fits the Mustang
- Wow factor: Is it something we’ve seen before?
We have set some basic standards to get things started but our goal is to not limit your creativity.
- Designs must use at least 3 colors.
- Full print design only using standard media, no printed chrome or color change vinyl, no knifeless, no layers or cut graphics. Remember, we will be installing the winning design so the installation should be straight-forward.
- Your choice of Gloss, Matte, or Satin finish.
- Judges are not elligible to win.
Prizes will be be announced at a later date. Winners must be in attendance at The Big Reveal event to claim their prizes. No purchase necessary.
THE BIG REVEAL EVENT
The Big Reveal is an exclusive party for the wrap industry. It will be hosted after the first day of the SEMA Show on November 1, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV. Click the button for tickets and more info.
Tickets & Info
Last Year’s event: The Big Reveal 2015.
Pages: 1 2